Thursday 10 June 2010

Return of the something or other....

Right, so yes, it's been miles too long since the last entry here, but I'll hopefully be updating this soon. I have only two books to get in the 'Fighting Fantasy' series I used to collect as a kid. Once I eventually get my hands on them, I'm going to play them all in order, and write reviews for each one. Including Steve Jackson's Sorcery series, that's almost 70 books. Going to be quite a task, but hey, it's something different, eh?

Annoyingly though, the last two I need (Magehunter and Deathmoor) seem to be as rare as hen's teeth, and when you do find them, they're being sold at ridiculously over-the-odds prices (I refuse to pay £60 for one used paperback).

Eventually though, someone with no clue to their rarity will fire them on e-bay or somewhere for 99p or whatever.

In other words, watch this space.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment